Clinical Supervision

I take great pride in the field of Social Work and want to continue to contribute to the field in a variety of ways. Providing clinical supervision to provisionally licensed Social Workers (LCSWAs) is one of those ways.  

In order to be considered for clinical supervision, you must be a graduate of a CSWE accredited Master of Social Work program and currently employed.  

If you are interested in receiving more information about this service, please use the email form on our Contact page to inquire.

Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Twitter Basic Square

Created by Burrell Counseling Group, PLLC with